View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 07:41 PM   #41
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxs_momma View Post
Ok guys i got these 2 emails right after (sorry i ran out to go see)

Ok well hubby ran me down there and they were already gone So he drove me all over the town they were the lady lived well no luck so i called her and she told me thank you for contacting them and THAT THEY GOT EVERY LAST DOG OUT OF THERE! And i ask her so how was it when you got there? And she said oh my it was just as bad as what you said. I had to ask her because i thought since i was a animal lover that i might have exagerated (sp) a bit but she confirmed i wasn't at all that is was horrible there. Ok well she got a beep and had to go so i didn't get to find out anything else from her so i had hubby drive me to our local humane society and he got out and was walking around to see if he could find out of state plates (looking for petite paws rescue) well a woman stepped out and ask if she could help him and he explained to her about the lady in Mitchell and the bust and all that and she goes hold on a minute and another lady walked out and said so your wife is the one that posted all over the internet and got the stink started and he said yep and she would love to meet you so i jumped out of the blazer and ran to meet and talk to her she told me that petite paws had been down at the police station since this afternoon and that the police kept telling them that they would get a warrant sent out Monday and petite paws wouldn't hear of it they kept at them until they got it done TODAY! So anyways they got the warrant and called humane society and got them down there to get the babies out of there and the times mail paper was there to and i was told it will be on the front page either tomorrow or Monday so i will be posting a link to that on here when it comes out and in all 31 dogs were rescued (even her pet yorkie) tonight i ask about the yorkie babies and Melissa (humane society) told me that one passed away yesterday and one passed away this morning and i feel so horrible about that i cried when she told me even hubby was crying about it but i keep telling myself i did a good thing that even though they were not all saved many were (even though i feel it wasn't enough) 31 babies got taken to safety. But that is not the end of it all they said that they have to go to court because the woman refused to sign custody of them over to the humane society and ask if i would be willing to go in and testify and i said OH YES!!!! So i might be going to court this coming week also she told me after they go to court and get custody then they will be up for adoption and they will need homes for them they also said petite paws offered to help by fostering some but there are going to be so many that need homes.

Mary

Ok now i have to give a huge special thanks and all the hugs she can stand to Mom2BabyNatalie she gave the sites and the info of people to contact and one of those people (petite paws) are the ones that made this happen so everyone lets all give Mom2BabyNatalie a big and a big hun thank you so much for the help!

And for all the yt'rs this is for you because without you i would have never had the courage to go forward
That's great that they got all those babies out of there! WAY TO GO

Last edited by admin; 01-27-2008 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Name removed in quoted post
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!