View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 08:36 PM   #12
love_me_cody
YT 1000 Club Member

I am not selling Lindsey, My cousin (Deadra) is selling her Yorkie who looks exactly like Lindsey and wanted me to create an ad so that she can sell her. Since she doesn't have any great photos of her, she wanted me to use mine (they look exactly alike and it isn't a problem to me). But I just came from her house and took some photos so will repost it with the new photos. Her name is Libby and she is almost 7months and is only 3lbs. Lindsey is almost 4lbs, and is 5months. And she has had her since she was 8wks and I have had lindsey since she was 4 1/2months old. I have already helped my grandmother out as much as I can but she hasn't came up with her part in helping paying some of the bills and have to sell libby for the money, I don't have enough to help out and she doesn't want to owe anyone any money... So I will help out as much as I can with advertisement. But yes, I'm not selling Lindsey, I just gave my cousin permission to use the pics because it doesn't matter to me what she does...
love_me_cody is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!