View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 07:53 AM   #4
schatzie
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsy
Just curious how many people take their Yorkie with them everywhere they go. And if so, where do you take them? And....have you ever been somewhere and were told that you could not have your Yorkie with you there?

I have taken my Sophia to the pet food store, grocery store (once), and to church (Sat. night youth group - of course the kids love her!!)

I'm just wondering if there are places where there are "NO DOGS ALLOWED!!"
Bitsy, there are NO places dogs can't be as long as they don't get caught, LOL (did I just say that? hehe) I SNEAK Schatzie into so many places it isn't funny. It is almost a game to me now...(Im horrible )

This is Schatzie's purse. She grew out of her last one. She loves this one and it also is airline approved which is a big plus to us since we air travel. It also has a hook inside if I need to attach it to her harness and short leash if I fear she might jump out.

Yes, I have been politely asked to leave the premises one day when I walked into my hair dresser's holding Schatzie. They acted like I was spreading the plague or something. I politely made my hair appt. then walked out. She obviously was not a Yorkie lover, and I called her a brat under my breath!
Attached Thumbnails
Yorkies on the go!!-schatzie-showing-you-how-she-travels-yt.jpg   Yorkies on the go!!-schatzies-purse-yt.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!