View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 10:31 AM   #87
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUDY's2yorkies
I am stuck in the past, I am still driving my 1984 chrysler la barron convertable, black on the outside and top and burgendy on the inside all leather, I can not figure why I need to get a new car when this is still in showroom shape, but the family thinks I need to get a new one, actually I think they want this one,but I am a n old diehard, as long as this goes and is in good shape, I will drive it, it is already an antique, but so am I ,we are still ment for each other, and the yorkies like it with the top down as they set in thier car seat in thier harness',with the top down and wind in thier faces,and the 3 of us voted, we are keeping it
I agree completely, my husband keeps saying that we need to replace my 95 ford taurus station wagon, it has over 170,000 miles on it but, I'm n ot afraid to get in it and go anywhere. It does not have a dent anywhere on it. Dosen't use a drop of oil the only thing we had to do to it is have the transmission fixed. I think they were notorious for transmission problems. But it had about 150,000+ on it when we did that. Just put a new radiator in it last week. Other than oil changes and tires only thing that we have ever done to it. My mother in law had a sable with same motor as this one and she got over 300,000 miles out of hers. We should be so lucky.
shecass is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!