View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 02:14 PM   #15
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemepretty View Post
Yorkies tend to be pretty pricey in the dog world. I don't think it's a wise idea to breed an unregistered dog.

If I saw that a dog was unregistered I wouldn't think that it was a very good breeder because there is always a reason why the dog wasn't registered. A lot of times a reputable breeder will sell pet quality with limited registration just so they can't be bred. To me it'd be a big warning flag if the puppies didn't have papers, it would mean(in my opinion) that the dog shouldn't have been bred and that the person was trying to make a quick buck.
I just have to say something here.. I bought a yorkie with breeding rights.. it is on my paperwork and paypal.. then the breeder being a bi otch decides she wants more money if I want my papers..this is after I get the dog. I did get my papers.. but I had to go a different and harder way to do this.. took me months So there actually can be circumstances that do not always mean a breeder is a bad person and got a bad dog, that was sold with unregistered papers.

Due to what happened to me personally.. these kinds of thread throw me into a spin.. I am not a bad person, nor bad breeder, but gee when this kinda stuff takes place.. it is hard on the darn pocket book.

pooh's mum
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!