Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 01:33 PM   #7
Brooklynn
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_me_cody View Post
I know it depends on your dog, but what is the average your dogs were able to finish. (how long did it take for your fastest to finish and the longest to finish?)
My first champion took me a year because I showed him most of the time and it was from the puppy classes and then when he started getting coat and his first time out in the open class I put him with a handler and he got his first major and then I skipped a weekend and he got his second major with a handler but again took me a year because I started him as a puppy...then came Cammie she was 18 months old when I bought her and it took me maybe 4 months but she wasn't being shown but on a limited basis and then I had Harvey my first home bred champion, I took him out a couple of times as a pup but then didn't show him until he was over a year because I was campaigning Cammie and I can only do one show coat at a time but when it was almost the end of Cammie's show career Harvey finished in about 3 months and not shown every weekend and then came Radar who finished in 5 months but not shown every weekend either... I got all of Harvey's points myself and finished him and also Radar. My handler finished Cammie and got Tucker my first champion his majors but I got his last couple of points.

Donna Bird
Brooklynn's Yorkshire Terriers
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!