View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 09:01 AM   #15
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommysBabyRoxy View Post
Well, God Bless your heart... It is easy for us all to love the adorable purebred puppy with the puppy eyes... or even the little kitten thats in the store... But to pick up a kitty outside and decide to take it in and then even after its pregnant and has kittens still keep it and love them... Thats amazing... You are an amazing person... Kudos to you! There should be more ppl in the world like that... I personally wish I could save em all
LOL...well, I think some of my neighbors didnt' view it that way when the mama cat (she was not wild, but close) came running back to my back yard with a small ROAST in her mouth from someone's BBQ . I was SO embarrassed (horrified), and had to toss it in the garbage before whoever's it was found out where it had disappeared to .

I too, wish I could save them all; have had dreams of being in my back yard, looking back toward the house and seeing the windows filled with dog and cat faces . I try to keep it at a manageable level though in reality, although, I've had times when I had just a wee bit more than is rational . It kept me out of trouble though .
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!