View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 07:30 AM   #6
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by splannon View Post
My little Diggy who is 11 weeks old likes my boyfriend better than me! I'm the one who feeds him, gives him treats, plays with him, takes him out, everything, but he does not seem to bond with me like he does my boyfriend...he just bites me. We live together so he spends an equal amount of time with both of us. I have read that male Yorkies are partial to women but this seems to be the opposite. Could it be he is like this b/c I am the one that disciplines him when he goes on the carpet (just by saying "No Diggy", but no spanking!)? It's like he doesn't even pay attention to me. If Diggy has a choice between the two of us, he will go straight to him!

What am I doing wrong? Is there something I should be doing different, some sort of activity that he'll love that is only for him and me? How can I make him like me more? Any suggestions are very welcome...
lol.. i don't mean to laugh but i think we have ALL been there.. .i live with my parents and i do EVERYTHING for Layla... but she won't play with me unless i'm the only person home and that cat won't play.. taht's part and parcel of being "mom" you just arne't he fun one.. but when he is sick or scared... he'll be wanting his mommy it's just the way it is
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!