View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 09:05 PM   #80
YorkieAunt
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganS View Post
I second that lol!

I think everyone needs to lighten up a little bit. I love animals as much as anyone on here, but its not like she tortured it. Go read the thread about what was done to a pregnant pitbull, then come back here and say what a horrible thing she did putting the fish out of its misery. She didn't put it in the frying pan and cook it for dinner. She just gave it vodka - something a lot of people told her to to do. She didn't abuse him or anything, she just didn't have an emotional attachment to him.
I agree! Some people need to lighten up a little. Do you mean to tell me that they don't kill spiders, or cockroaches or other "critters"? They are all "God's" creatures as well. I have a 25 gallon tank with 3 goldfish, an algea eater and some bottom feeders. I really don't feel the need to give them a "proper" burial or grieve when they die. I can't cuddle my fish nor can they cuddle with me or even realize that I exist. I just can't get emotionally attached to them. They are soothing to watch but that is about it. Sorry if this offends anyone but it's just my opinio n.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!