View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 07:51 PM   #163
teri88
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskayorkie View Post
I busted him today. The Lab-proof babygate worked for a couple weeks until I saw him miraculously squeeze through the Eddie-size hole. So I put up some tape to make the Eddie-size hole a Jack-size hole. No way Rusty could sneak through that! Eddie barely made it. That was a couple weeks ago.

Last night I came home from work and noticed Eddie's Canidae dish empty. That's rare. I free feed him, and he just sort of picks at it. Empty? I was suspicious. So today, I headed out to work, said goodbye to the dogs and hopped in my truck. Dead battery. Ugh. I walked back in the house, opened the door and headed to the kitchen to phone for help.

Guess who was racing out through the 6" babygate like he'd been caught with his jowls in the cookie jar? And guess whose Canidae dish wash empty?

I'm going to get some barbwire next.

Nothing, I mean nothing, will keep Rusty from a bowl full of food. He is like Houdini. Tucker loves being free fed now because he's not fighting Rusty for the food. Rusty thinks all food is his. Cat food, dog food, people food....it's all his!
teri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!