View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 07:41 PM   #9
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki+2 View Post
LOL, that sneaky little kitty! She's pretty smart though. She knew you couldn't the whole thing and was just helping out.

Years ago for my daughter's 4th birthday I had made her a Barbie cake. It was one of those where the cake is the skirt and you stick the Barbie body in the top. She always had Halloween themed birthday parties so I had decorated the Barbie as a purple witch to match my daughter's purple witch costume- it was quite a lot work with all of the piping and different tips. It was on the kitchen table and right before the party I went outside to hang some more balloons. I came in and there was the cake, perfectly fine but looking like it had never been frosted. I mean it looked fresh from the oven. I had a brief moment of thinking I had lost my mind and then realized our dog Basil has jumped on the table and licked all of the frosting off and then jumped back down. After having a slight melt down, I frosted it all over again (too late to bake a new one and you have to have a cake) and the kids had cupcakes.

That is funny!!! Well, not really, but you know!

I made one of those cakes years ago when my daughter had a "Barbie Party". They are cute cakes!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!