View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 06:33 AM   #5
hha
No Longer a Member

You don't like cleaning poop up off the floor for one?? Try 4 dogs that use pee pads...for some reason at night, they all decide maybe they should go wherever(don't do that in the daytime)..so, soon, they will all be sleeping in the laundry room. I have always put their nose down by it and tapped their butts and told them you poop on your pad, and take them right to it..Don't exepect too much out of your baby, he's not even 9 weeks old yet, and they really have no control over their bladders and bowels until at least 12-14 weeks, and sometimes it takes a long time to get them housebroke..My youngest is almost 6 mos. I got her at 11 weeks, and by 14 weeks, she had the peeing on the pad down pat, but, now the pooping, she'll go in the laundry room about 5 feet from the pad, she may get it one day, she may not..I have learned that their love is so unconditonal, and if they have accidents the rest of their lives, so be it..they live such short lives, that I find the older I get, the little things in life(like poop here or there) really don't bother me that much anymore...
hha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!