View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 12:19 AM   #1
battyboop
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Mochi is better now and boy is he baaaad :)

I shouldn't be happy to report that a dog is marking all over my house and barking at my boyfriend and walking all over my other dogs and my furniture..but if any of you remember my story with saving Mochi, the yorkie from the dirty shelter who was really abused and sick with pneumonia..you'd know why I was glad.

Being naughty aka normal for an untrained no manners dog of two years..means he's feeling way better! I'm glad for him.

Now I get to try and teach him manners

Whenever I tell him bad dog when he does things like pee the house or try and run out the front door or steals the other dogs food etc he always gets so scared he pees all over himself...I am assuming this is from being abused before..any ideas on how to get him to be a good boy without scarring the pee pee out of him??

Also he likes to bark at my boyfriend and my other dogs...but his bark isn't even a bark its this weird raspy noise and that's all...any idea what might have caused this?

just to amuse here is a list of his bad habits:
marking the house in places I dont find until I slip in them
snapping and biting hands when feeding treats
stealing the other dogs food
stealing all the toys in the house
eating everything and anything including his medicine bottles
barking or more like rasping at my boyfriend
smacking my little girl yorkie around
walking all over the furniture aka glass tables kitchen tables etc
jumping over the dog gates and pooping all over the house
eating poop
and
running out the garage door when we get home

All that aside Mochi is much better...and just needs some training...if my boyfriend doesnt go insane from coming home to torn up pee-peed up house every day that is...

Last edited by battyboop; 01-23-2008 at 12:23 AM.
battyboop is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!