View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 08:27 PM   #1
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Default That Darn Cat!!!

Sunday night I made a yellow cake with milk chocolate icing...so yummy...only had two pieces...

I came home from class this afternoon and took a shower so I could go to Bleu's signing party (his thread is in the sick & injured forum). I noticed my older cat, Kira, had stinky poop while I was getting ready... well, when I went downstairs I noticed that the foil was partially off of my cake pan. My cat had jumped onto the kitchen counter and eaten part of the cake and icing

The one place I do not want my cats is my kitchen counters, but I've caught Kira up there a few times. I never even thought she'd get up there and try to eat something. I can't believe she uncovered my cake and ate it! I only got two pieces out of that cake...

Luckily it was only milk chocolate icing, and she probably would have had to have eaten a lot more for it to be toxic to her. She's had some diarrhea and an upset tummy, but otherwise seems fine now. This cat has allergies to everything though...she's been doing SOOO well lately...I just hope her allergies don't act up now.

Still mad about my cake though
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!