View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #1
maxs_momma
Living life with yorkies!
Donating Member

Default Just got a call from the humane society!!!!

Ok this is a small update to the thread http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=112807

The humane society just called me and told me that she had gotten a email from Ron Lueth Pet Guardian Angels of America and he had forwarded her the email i had sent to him and she contacted the animal control and the local sheriff (she got to actually talk to them I just kept getting the run around ) and anyway she told the sheriff about the email that came from Ron Lueth Pet Guardian Angels of America and he told her to forward it to him immediately that he wanted this womans name and address that he was going to have it checked out right away. She also told me that there where several complaints on this woman last year from many people but that she had to turn it over to animal control and when animal control checked it out that she had them all in her shed with dog houses and that it was fine (HUMANE SOCIETY WAS PISSED) she said that she has been trying to get her dogs taken away as well but being that she has no authority to just go in and take them and said now that i have gotten these other groups involved and being that elections are coming up that this just might be the call that takes her down Sorry guys i know it isn't a happy ending yet or a huge update but i was so excited i just had to share!
maxs_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!