View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
GinosMommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Present BOWS, some handmade, some not

July 2006, when Bianca was almost 5 months old, I went to visit my friend in Texas. She makes boutique hair bows for her daughter and also sells them. She taught me how to make some because I was interested in some for Bianca. Unfortunately, Bianca pulls them out of her hair. She HATES bows. So, I have decided to sell off Bianca's collection of bows. All the korker bows are handmade by myself.

BASICALLY YOU CAN TELL THE SIZING OF THE BOWS BY COMPARING THEM NEXT TO EACHOTHER AS IN PICTURE....

small korkers are about 1.5 in length. Not stiffened. $3.00 PER PAIR which includes shipping and all fees. Mix n match colors

large korkers for $5.00 ea. which includes shipping and PP fees. 3 in length and they are full and stiffened. They would be best for a bigger yorkie or mid size dog.

red white blue bows are $2.50 each and include shipping and fees (about 3 in long)

2 lavender and 1 pink small bows Take all three for $4.00 shipped.

2 pink bows with green heart and pink flower buttons, for $2.50 shipped each

2 bright pink gingham flower bows $3.50 pair shipped

1 yellow, 1 green, 1 hot pink, 1 blue bows with dots in the middle $2.25 Ea. shipped

The large korkers, some have swarovski crystals on them, you can tell by the pic. If you have trouble seeing the pic, save it , then enlarge it. Its the best I can do today, I am recovering after a bad bout of stomach flu yesterday. I still am not feeling very well at all.

Thanks for looking everyone. ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING AND PP FEES.

PLEASE PM ME WITH WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SNC12454.JPG (55.1 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg SNC12455.JPG (69.0 KB, 65 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!