View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 10:38 AM   #6
soccbydo
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzymammabee View Post
Hubby is hurting and missing the baby in the house. I can tell you the night I lost Lulu I was admant at first about no more pets. But as the night wore on I realized that I could not have a baby seeing as I knew of the joy that Lulu gave me.

My new Pup Zoey was not a replacement or meant as showing disrespect to my baby Lulu but it was my need to continue loving and sharing my life with a Yorkie.

Your hubby is not trying to be disrespecful he is trying to cope and help his pain as best as he can. He might be a bit wary of the Yorkies because of potential health issues.

I think you are absolutely right. I have always liked the scotties, but didnt know much about them more then their stocky cocky looks. He said he can get one now, next week or in a month because there are quite a few good breeders with them. They are very expensive dogs and much bigger than our baby was and I wonder if he does this, which he may very well do, is this going to be a bad match for little 3.75lb Bandit the Pom? He is not reluctant about the health issues as all dogs have those, but I think the resemblence of scooby may bring back sad painful tears to him. I am not sure how I will feel, I may bawl and get depressed also if I saw a baby yorkie at the moment. While searching the breeders I felt to cry each time I saw a little scooby looking at me. I am very confused. The scottie is sooooo different to the yorkie, while portraying still some traits of all terriers.
soccbydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!