View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 11:04 PM   #1
yesenia83
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Sad Vomiting Nv Instinct dry kibble

My guys normally eat Canidae wet for the past year and we've tried Canidae dry but they don't like it so this time we brought NV Instinct Rabbit since Snuggles has skin allergies. Well Yesterday was the first day I gave it to them and they seem to like it, now this afternoon Snuggles vomited everything she ate yesterday and today, It looked like a large mush of food that if had I not seen her throw up I would have thought it was poop. And Now Snitch just threw up as well and it looked exactly the same. They chewed the food because I stay and watch them eat. It was so thick and so pasty that snitch looked like he was choking but all is well now. I'm returning the bag because We haven't had tummy problems in about a year since starting Canidae and I don't want them to have problems now. Has anyone else had problem with NV kibble...oh and before I forget I only gave them each about 10 kibbles each because they a lil big and the bag said about 1/5 a cup since its 1 cup for 50 lbs. So i know I didnt over feed. I feel bad for them because they look like they don't feel good.
yesenia83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!