View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 10:08 PM   #3
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

I know you can take a sample of sperm, attack a dye to it, and the X sperm will glow bright than the Y sperm so they can seperate them. It's not 100% effective but it's pretty good. I don't think it's legal in the US though.

I know I don't want children now, but a few years ago I used to say if I had a kid it had to be a girl. I also always said that I would do the above method if I was able to...I'd even travel to another country where it was legal. I just know if I did have a kid, it would have to be a girl and I'd do anything I could to make it happen. But, I have no interest in having children now so I guess I won't have to worry about it.

I know a lot of people think it's wrong and that you're "playing God" but I would do it if I wanted to choose. And like I said, it's not 100% effective so I guess if God really wants you to have another boy then you would. I don't see the hurt in helping things along a little bit
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!