View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
maxs_momma
Living life with yorkies!
Donating Member

Angry How to stop a very very nasty byb/broker?

Ok there is this woman where i live who is selling dogs like crazy ok well here comes the horrible part. She says that she is selling them for friends and that she doesn't own the parents because "they are my friends dogs". But she has a shed and you can hear the dogs barking in it . She lives in a nasty little run down trailer and she keeps the cages of puppies stacked up on top of each other in her living room you just walk up to her porch and you can smell the inside of her house FROM THE OUTSIDE! It is disgusting! I know alot of you have been to a humane society and know the smell they have and they use bleach to clean right well this womans trailer is 100 times that worse i couldn't even breath it was so gross and those puppies were filthy i wanted to cry they were rolling around in their own droppings. Of course i almost walked right back out the door when i walked in and seen it all but i didn't i wanted to get all the info that i could so i sit there fighting back tears listening to her telling how much each one cost and how we wouldn't believe this but she has been turned in to the city so many times over her dogs and the city guys will stop by and she tells them that her dogs are well taken care of blah blah blah but they never come in her house or look in her garage they just talk to her outside. Guys you cannot even imagine how horrible this place was the smell the poor babies i wanted to just take them all and run And she had a 6 week old yorkie that she said just came in from outside pottying so he was laying by the vent getting warm IT HAS ONLY BEEN 12F HERE LATELY!!!! She has yorkies,poms,bichon's,pugs,westipoos these poor babies need saved from her but what can i do who can i call how do i stop this woman please someone tell me i will do whatever it takes!

Forgot to tell the beginning of the story oops the reason i was even there is because my brother is looking for a yorkie and ask me to come along and see what i thought.
maxs_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!