View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 02:23 PM   #11
Proud Mommy
The Fabulous 4
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookef18 View Post
Well we are not pee pad training her...Chewy my older boy goes out side in a pen. He has been fully potty trained since he was about 4 months old. She will go out side too but it is sooo bitter cold here that we have a pen with pee pads in our basement till it gets warmer. i take her down constantly and she was doing well... She knows that is potty but lately she has decided that peeing on my floor is far better! I put a pee pad down up in the house she can get to today but my husband is gonna kill me when he sees it. She just hasn't realized that she needs to hold it till she gets to the potty! I know it takes time...
If you put down a potty pad so she can pee on it, I would think your husband would be happy it's not on the carpet. My Boys have just reached the age where their bladders are mature enough to hold it... anytime before this and they pee when they need to no matter where that may be One of my Girls is afraid to go down stairs, she will go up them but when she gets to the top she barks for me to come get her Your baby could have the same fear.

I wish you luck We still have little accidents Thank goodness they are so loved lol their pee however... not so much
Proud Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!