Thread: Anti-Social
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 05:46 PM   #6
fall0317
Donating YT Addict

well i think the root of the problem is our other dogs. i have him, and my mother in law has three schnoodles. the oldest schnoodle is very aggressive (she's in a lot of pain) and puts him in his place everyday... the second oldest schnoodle isn't so mean but does tell him to back off when necessary. the youngest schoodle is my yorkie's best friend all they do is play..she also does put him in his place. he is also the only male. they all have play dates with other dogs when we go up to the lake. i think he is learning how to be unwelcoming from the other schnoodles..they bark and bark when people come into the house and they hate kids. my mother in law really doesn't practice good manners or habbits with her dogs as i try with beagan. i try to remove him from that as often as possible. it's hard to explain, you just have to be here and watch him play monkey see, monkey do.
he bit the vet last month when she was clipping his nails. he hates when other people other than myself or my husband have control. i think at this point, puppy classes are our last hope. $300 later...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!