View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 02:35 PM   #1
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Default Dear YT (from Eddie),

Just a note to let you know that my Dad is on restriction and will not be posting until he gets a clue. Any posts you see from this sign on, just assume they are from me.

Why the restriction? Well, some of you might remember a while back that Dad forgot and left Jack in the car for an hour while he was in the house watching TV. It was 29 degrees outside! Dad admitted his mistake publicly and apologized to Jack, so we begrudgingly forgave him. Most YTers did, too, although some of you rightfully chewed him a new one, if you know what I mean. (http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=103126)

Well, this morning Dad left me AND Rusty outside in the cold in, you guessed it, 29 degree weather!!!!!! How dare he! He claims that he got up after only 4 1/2 hours' sleep and had an appointment he had to get to. He let me and Rusty out back to do our business and then FORGOT ABOUT US.

He came home an hour and a half later, and, believe me, we tore into him like raw meat. We didn't even have our coats on, for Dawg's sake. To be honest (don't tell him), it wasn't that bad. I actually wanted to stay outside and play some more once he got home, but the deadbeat dad chased me down, picked me up and put me in his coat while blubbering about how sorry he was.

I bought it last time. I don't buy it this time.

Consider this a plea for help. Anybody out there want two housetrained Yorkies?

Your pal Eddie "The Popsicle"

Last edited by alaskayorkie; 01-20-2008 at 02:40 PM.
alaskayorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!