View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 11:53 AM   #2
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyed2152 View Post
I was wondering how popular dog strollers are. Where do you take them and in what ways are they helpful. I would think that people would be more quick to notice that you have a dog if it is in a stroller, rather then a dog purse. I cant image that it would be a good way to sneak a furbaby.
oh you would be surrpised Dog strollers are looking more and more like infant strollers. Layla will be getting one for her birthday and the one we are getting from petsmart looks just like a baby stroller. We will be using it for the mall. I will drape a blanket over the "window" part (just like moms do with their newborns) and no one will ever know.. i've seen it done and i've only known there was a dog in there because i can recognize a dog stroller. if you go and look up dog stroller on ebay you'll see they are a spitting image of real strollers. Layla is 6.5 lbs and to carry her around the mall for a few hours in a purse is not fiar to her and is hard on the shoulder but i love brinign her with me so this will work great
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!