View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 03:32 AM   #14
Ines3185lyorkie
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyhawk View Post
I'm glad you had a good experience with her the first time but her website definitely contains some red flags. First she gives full registration with all of her puppies. That means that she doesn't care if the pup is a good representation of it's breed, if it's free of genetic defects, if you have any idea how to breed or what a yorkie that conforms to the standard should look like. When the pup is born the decision is made that it is free to be bred. To me that is very irresponsible as some pups should not be bred and should just get to be pets. We as humans have the responsiblity of deciding what is best for the continuation of the breed and that takes alot of study. She refers to teacups, a person peeve as I don't think we should be trying to make yorkies into chihuahuas with coat. No where does she mention that her 8 week old darlings can't leave home until they are 12 weeks old. I'd do a bit of comparison shopping and check out YTCA's guidelines. You're bound to find you a winner.
You said it all
Ines3185lyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!