View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 06:50 PM   #5
miezzi
I Love My 3 Lovebugs!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylady View Post

Oh, that is so funny! But I don't blame them....I am afraid of them too. When we had them in our old house, it made me cringe to even just know they were there; and seeing them disgusted me even more.
Traps did not work for us either. Have you heard of/tried the electronic ones that you plug into your wall? They let out a sound or something that only affects rodents; guess they don't like it, so they're GONE! We used them and it was amazing.....they were gone almost immediately I've heard one or two people say that they didn't work for them, but it sure worked wonders for us. It's safe to use around all other pets unless you have "pet" mice, hamsters, or any rodent type pet.

I was afraid of the electronic ones b/c of my dogs. I was scared that it would bother them too. I know....I am sooo paranoid! I just may have to run out and get one to try!!!!!!! Just the thought of of one of them squirming across my floor creeps me out, but the sight of my dogs running away makes me laugh my tooshie off!! They went and hid under the bed!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!