View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 05:54 PM   #14
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
Well just think of it this way girl...it can't be NEAR as bad as my MIGRAINE that I had a couple of weeks ago. OMG - I cannot even describe into words the AGONY I was in! It made me sooo nauseous that I literally threw up 3 times. I couldn't even lift my head up off the pillow it hurt so bad (other than when I was hugging the toilet LOL) - it even hurt to TALK I had to be in a pitch black room because even the *slightest* spec of light HURT my head sooo badly. And your probably going to laugh but I even put ear plugs in because even hearing someone say one word hurt like you wouldn't even believe. I have never had a Migraine like that in my entire life. It was THE-WORST!

I did have several bad headaches though when I was sick, ummm...one of the THREE times I was sick around Christmas and New Years Geez, I think lately it has just been miserable for everyone

I say the best thing you can possibly do is lay down in a dark room in SILENCE and be very still and just try to sleep. Oh and take something for a headache too of course - or something for sinuses that helps with a headache, but I just hope that will be strong enough for your head to make the headache go away.

Big hugs to you girl and I feel your pain!! I hope you are better soon!
oo I'm sooo sorry. I heard Migraines hurt a lot! I remember in hs this kid in my class had them and the whole class he lay his head on the desk cause it hurt that bad, he couldn't even look up at the light. Thanks a bunch, i am going to try to lay down. Writing a 5 pg paper doesn't help lol it's due today but i just finished, thank God! (i kept taking breaks to be on YT, to ease the pain of thinking too hard ) I hope you don't get a migraine like that again, it sounds like the worst feeling in the world! Sometimes the light bothers me too, but not direct sunlight, just like an annoying light, idk it's hard to explain. We get a lot of that bad light here in the city cause buildings block it, anyway that kind of light makes my eyes hurt
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!