View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #13
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Well just think of it this way girl...it can't be NEAR as bad as my MIGRAINE that I had a couple of weeks ago. OMG - I cannot even describe into words the AGONY I was in! It made me sooo nauseous that I literally threw up 3 times. I couldn't even lift my head up off the pillow it hurt so bad (other than when I was hugging the toilet LOL) - it even hurt to TALK I had to be in a pitch black room because even the *slightest* spec of light HURT my head sooo badly. And your probably going to laugh but I even put ear plugs in because even hearing someone say one word hurt like you wouldn't even believe. I have never had a Migraine like that in my entire life. It was THE-WORST!

I did have several bad headaches though when I was sick, ummm...one of the THREE times I was sick around Christmas and New Years Geez, I think lately it has just been miserable for everyone

I say the best thing you can possibly do is lay down in a dark room in SILENCE and be very still and just try to sleep. Oh and take something for a headache too of course - or something for sinuses that helps with a headache, but I just hope that will be strong enough for your head to make the headache go away.

Big hugs to you girl and I feel your pain!! I hope you are better soon!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!