View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 10:08 AM   #1
Bruce's_Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Default Brainstorming Help...

As I am sure many of you know from my further posts I naively purchased Bruce from a broker before I was well educated on the subject, and the broker deliberately decieved me in regard to his origins...Well even in the face of my threatened litigation they will not tell me the truth...I cannot afford for an attorney to do all the work in this matter, as I am just a law student, as for the legal aspects (finding law,etc) I can easily do the reasearch and provide it to the attorney myself, but as far as evidence collection goes I am not that creative...I threatened them with litigation, they did not believe me (or the attorney's letter) so now I have to go through with it...I will need to prove that more likely than not Bruce and the rest of their dogs come from mills & disreputable breeders. I have statements from others who have purchased their dogs there about health/behavioral issues and the fact that their dogs were never actually regtistered with AKC, but that it is and that is not enough. How would you guys go about finding proof that their dogs come from disreputable sources? I know all you YTers are creative, please help!
Bruce's_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!