View Single Post
Old 07-23-2004, 04:03 PM   #4
Higgin's Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Wink

Hey, we're full fledged baby (Yorkie) bores! And we listened to all the cute little things they told us the grandkids were doing.....Well, it's payback!

Actually, son Sam (42) is delighted we have Higgins because now he has someone who will babysit his little Princess (long haired Chihuahua) while they go on a cruise for their honeymoon.......

Daughter Betsy (my 38 year old baby), is a horse lover and Great Dane breeder (also Dane Rescue Lady of Kentucky). She hasn't met Higgins yet, but ever since she rescued a Mini-Pin puppy and returned it to it's rightful owner, she has newfound love and respect for little tiny dogs. She and I trade animal stories all the time, so she's delighted I have Higgy.....

Oldest son Matt (44) is so-so about Higgins. But he's the one I'm payin' back.....He really IS a baby bore! Matt was the quiet, silent type until he and Jane had two little girls, now 5 and 3. I'VE HEARD ABOUT EVERY BOWEL MOVEMENT AND EVERY CUTE SAYING AND EVERY CUTE THING THEY'VE DONE! This silent dad never shuts up about his babies! Actually, it's really cute and I really do love hearing about my darling little grandaughters.

Jealous of Higgins and Pogo? I don't think so. Higgins is "OUR" baby, and we are having a ball! And while Yorkies are expensive.....we don't have to send him to Harvard, either.
Higgin's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!