View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 09:49 AM   #1
jenefor
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Gidget is BONKERS!

OOk so pretty much I already knew that but then last night she did the funniest thing......I just had to share.
Me and my husband were playing with her while we were watching tv so she is playing catch and kill um with her stuffed animals (she thinks she is soooo rough and tough when she stalks her stuffed animals) anyhow im on the couch and my husband is laying on the floor on his back, it was my turn to throw her toy but I must had got sidetracked or something but the toy was still in my hand over the hubbys tummy.....well Gidget is sitting about 2 ft from his head and is about to pounce but instead she ran up over his face.....lost traction and her little back legs just kept sucurring up his face, kicking off his glasses and leaped up to grab the toy........My husband was soooo shocked and we were both laughing so hard he nearly peed our pants, meanwhile Gidget is sitting there beside him with the toy in her mouth like "whats so funny dad" I guess you just had to be there but it was the funniest thing...Is anyone elses pup suer crazy like that?
jenefor is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!