View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 11:24 PM   #3
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amundjoy View Post
Hi everyone,
Thought I should make my first post to introduce my precious little rescue. Her name is Honeybee and she is three years. We adopted her in Sept. 06, through PetFinder. She had been surrendered to a rescue agency by an unhappy breeder.

She is the sweetest, lovey little dog. It's quite scary how attached we are to her. She should go in for a teeth cleaning but I'm just so worried something could go wrong. Didn't get much previous health info on her.

You sure can't tell by looking at her that she has a dark side. Being a first-time Yorkie Mom, I was horrified when she caught a squirrel and killed a bird. She runs so fast, I thought for sure she would break something. After she caught 3 possums, killed two and left one on my living room carpet, that was it! Now, all after dark potty runs, have a lot more supervision. This all happened in a fenced yard.

Well, I could go on & on but think we'll go to bed now. I'm so happy to meet all of you and see your sweet Yorkie babies.
Oh, please do go on and on. And post more and more pictures!

Honeybee looks very sweet, and bless you for rescuing her. And don't worry about the hunting instinct. She's just getting in touch with her inner Yorkie.

Welcome to YT!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!