View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 10:44 PM   #6
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spruitt7 View Post
Ok. I've read about these before, but I can't figure out what they are. So what in the world are they? Lol.
Hehe....here you go I've attached a picture of the toy for you, and pasted it's desciption below

Develop and strengthen eye-paw coordination skills as your pet discovers how to remove the squeaker squirrels from inside the Hide A Squirrel. Keeps your dog entertained, active and busy for extended periods of time, eliminating boredom.

Helps to satisfy a dog's natural instinct to search, stalk and capture its prey as your pet repeatedly removes the squeaker squirrels from inside the Hide A Squirrel.

For additional fun and variety, place favorite pet treats or other toys inside the Hide A Squirrel.

Machine washable fabric is made with safe, non-toxic all new materials.

Instructions:
Introduce the squirrels by removing them from inside the Hide a Squirrel. Encourage your dog to play with them. As your dog watches, insert the squirrels back into the Hide a Squirrel (squeak them as you insert them). Then let your dog play with the toy.

IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: Do not leave dog unattended with this toy. Larger dogs may be able to swallow the smaller plush pieces.
Attached Thumbnails
Hide a Squirrel by Kyjen - QUESTION?-hide-squirrel.jpg  

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!