View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 09:29 PM   #1
spruitt7
Donating YT Addict

Default OMG!! Help. Have absolutely no clue what this is.

This morning Riley got a COOKED hamburger pattie. He got a few bites of it, but it wasnt anything big. Well this made his poop darker than normal. He has been sleeping off and on today and hasn't had the same energy he normally does. Well all of a sudden about 15 minutes ago, I smelled this awful smell. I looked and he had pooped. His poop was orange and really soft. At first, I didn't make a big deal out of it because Riley sometimes has softer stool. Well he went and sat on a white blanket. He got up and it was red!!! Like blood red. I started freaking out. I looked at his butt and it was covered in blood. So I cleaned him off really quick and was trying to think if it was blood or if he had ate something that made his poop red. Anyway, (gross part) I put on some latex gloves and kinda looked in his poop. There was this thing, it was about the roundness of a pencil. It looked like a worm. I'm sure it was, but would this cause him to bleed when he passed it. I'm sure it probably did since it was big. Ok so now I have to figure out how the he** he got worms. Do you think he will be ok till morning?
spruitt7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!