View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 07:37 AM   #1
stingrhea
Senior Yorkie Talker

Question Does your furbaby play??

I was wondering if anyone else's baby doesn't play with toys. Willie is just over 1 yr old, and I got him 4 weeks ago today from the breeder. Once in a great while he will pick up a toy and play with it, but not for long and not very often. He came with a cute little stuffed pink pig, but I get the feeling it was brand new. He has played with that a minute or two and one of the cats' toys a little longer a couple of times. I am here most days all day and just wonder if he maybe is not happy here. He plays with the cats, chasing them and them chasing him back and forth! That is toooo cute! And he will jump and twirl and play with me like that. But no toy time. He broke his lil' leg not long after I got him, but he still runs when he wants to. He wants to spend most of his time sleeping with me on the couch, when I am sitting there or just laying around or sleeping in the bedroom when I am busy with something else. I just want him to be happy and I worry that he is not. He does seem to love me a lot, but I am a worrier and think he should play more often.
~Melody
Owned and operated since 2007 By:
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!