View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 07:23 AM   #9
Maxi
My Little Man!
Donating Member

Oh I know guys! My heart is broken and now I keep on thinking about her the whole time! I have a feeling that I will give the relatives my piece of mind when they come back because I just cant keep my mouth shut. When it comes to housebraking I watched them, they dont teach the right technique to her they just start screaming. They let her out on the backyard in random hours I think that messes up the schedule. She is a smart little baby but no one is really want to make an effort to teach her commands. When I came over I actually was teaching her how to lay down because the only thing they tought her is how to sit. She was soo smart that she got it right away without treats!!! I couldnt believe it. She just wanted the attention back and play after she did the command. I thought that was very sweet. I would take her in a heart beat! All I know they wont let me I ll be calling my grandparents today to find out how she is doing. I have a picture somewhere in my computer I am gonna get it and post it right away. All I know that my relative didnt really do any kind of research about this breed. Before I got Maxi, I researched for 4 months on the internet, read books about yorkshire terrier and spoke to people that have them. I guess some people take them as just dogs and I am the crazy mommy that thinks her dog is her son just like all of us here
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!