View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 06:18 PM   #4
Kiwiglaze
Senior Yorkie Talker

Yeah, well the whole store credit thing would kinda upset me, too. I hope you like the grooming, I think it is a pretty good deal. I can't believe Petsmart charges more for a blow dry!

At least you could give it a try and see how you like it. I found it helpful to bring in a picture of what I wanted Kiwi to look like. I am also very clear about the directions and they write everything down. So far they have always listened to me. Also make sure you get on the email list, almost every month I get a coupon from them by email for various things like a free facial or 15% off a groom. In the summer they do bath only days where they will bathe the dog for like $10 and you can walk them outside to dry. It is nice for in between full groomings.

Where is the boutique on Clovis and Herndon? Which corner? I don't think I have been to that one. I am always on the lookout for new places to shop! Edited to add...I have seen several yorkies there, some with the puppy cut and some with the long hair. So I think they have experience with both. And we probably will run into each other some time!

Last edited by Kiwiglaze; 01-16-2008 at 06:22 PM.
Kiwiglaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!