View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 06:01 PM   #15
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Love

I understand exactly what you are saying and know what the nightmares feel like. Can I ask how far along you are? Babies can and do go through all sort of different growth spurts during pregnancy. Have you had a level II ultrasound (preformed by a perinatalogist)? These can tell you so much of what is going on.

When I say that I understand the nightmares,I TRULY DO! I have gone through 3 pregnancies in which I was considered extreme high-risk. My first baby passed away a few minutes after birth, my second I experienced all sorts of preterm labor and hospital stays, my third (and last), I came EXTREMELY close to a uterine rupture. It was the hardest thing to lose my beautiful baby, Abby, but I went on to get pregnant with my second only 6 months later (I was suppose to wait a year because my pregnancy complications from my 1st could have caused cancer and I was supposed to be tested for one year). My second, we were told that my pregnancy appeared to be a blighted ovum...went onto a perinatalogist and found her to be a healthy baby. My third, I tested positive for Trisomy 18 (this is fatal)....I then went to perinatnogist for a levell II and found out that he was also healthy but I cotinued to think the worse until I gave birth to him and saw his perfect little self. What I am trying to say, doctors sometimes scare us because they have to cover all bases. I went through all sorts of stress and sleepless nights....nights that I sat in bed crying until I had no more tears,just swollen eyes. Please please feel comfortable emailing me. Honestly, I know the fear that you are talking about. I am going to say a prayer for your little bundle right now!

HUGS TO YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS BABY!!

Tammy
TammyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!