View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
Lil Cosmo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you. You know I had been in there once when I bought my first Yorkie (I had him for less than 24 hours) I stopped on the way home and bought him a custom leash, collar, etc. Well, the next morning I took him back to the breeder becuase he was deathly ill. On the way home from returning him to the breeder I stopped to return the items and she would only give me store credit. I paid cash and explained the situation and that I had no other pets and she still would only offer store credit. Even though she was very nice, I was a little "put off" with the non-return policy so when I bought Cosmo I starting shopping at the Pet Boutique on Herndon and Clovis Avenue which has darling clothes, etc. They do not have grooming.

Based on your experience I think I will try Health Mutts again. Esp. since they have experience grooming yorkies, the price is great, and like I said she is nice. Thanks for the breakdown on the price and service, I too like the blow dry. I have to pay extra at PetsMart for that which is I think should be standard. I am going to make an appt today. Maybe I will run into you

Bandie
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!