View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
xtine
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default a little worried...

As some of you know, My 1st pregnancy, I didn't have the greatest experience. I was diagnosed with IUGR (Intrauterine Grown Restriction/Retardation - basically the baby is smaller than it's gestational age it should be) early in the pregnancy and was in and out of the hospital on bedrest from it.. then ultimately put on bedrest until i delivered.. which I did deliver a little early, but my daughter had a lot of complications, needless to say she's a trooper and doing well now

I'm pregnant with my 2nd baby girl, and everything was going well... until my last appointment where my doctor was measuring me and said i'm measuring small again, which was a real shock to me as i was measuring "bigger" on previous appointments.

Well my ob informed me that this is the time iugr would peak again if i were to have it... and that i'm not out of the woods.. so i've been freaked out, sad, depressed ever since i heard the news.. and im just needing support.. i don't know what to do as i've been having bad nightmares about my baby and i'm so scared.. i don't have an appt for an ultrasound till next week thursday (the 24th) and i'm just freaking out and don't know what to do till then..

I guess i'm just asking for everyone's Support/prayers and good intentions.. that would mean so much to me right now!.. thanks my YT friends!
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!