View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 02:33 PM   #13
Ponyup
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
I think that Loki and Logan are brothers or something. Loki is the EXACT same way.

It's not "Loki, crate" It's "Loki take your stick upstairs and go chew it in your crate" and it's like he looks at me and thinks "OK MOM!" and runs up there with his stick. If he's had enough grooming for one sitting he will get antsy and if I tell him "almost done" he is good for like 2 more minutes and then holds me to it!!

If I stay home from work he just sits and stares at me like "why are you here?" which he does NOT do on the weekends. He gets quite annoyed with anything that's not our regular schedule.
I think they are totally brothers. Loki's a bigger yorkie too right. Logan is 12.5 & has a very terrier face like your Loki. Logan to seems out of sorts when we're home & we shouldn't be. Christmas vacation had him all confused. People ask us about separation anxiety & I tell them that Logan actually acts like he wants us to leave. like he has things to do he can't do while we're there.

Funny story, we just recently got Logan a crown shaped toy that squeaks, my hubby was teasing him & calling him Burger King. now if we want him to fetch it we have to say go get your crown, Burger King. If we just say go get your crown he looks at us like we're nuts, it has to be the full phrase & then he takes off.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!