View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 01:43 PM   #12
MommysBabyRoxy
YT Addict

Hi!! Mommy feeds me Eutanubah'a Special Yorkie Bweed (Eukanuba) small bites... but she is tinking bout changing to Woyal Canin's (Royal Canin) Yorkie Bweed betause it doesnt have as many tings dat say "by pwoduct" in dem... and its still the same stuff besides THAT! So its helfier...
Nevow get anyting that says CORN as the fiwst ingwedient! It should always be whatever the meat is... so if its Veal & rice, the first ingwedient on the back should be veal... NOT Veal-by pwoduct... Chicken & wice, it should be Chicken, you get the point... And even if dere is by pwoduct make sure its very LOW on the list... The lower on the list it is, the less there is...
You can buy many dog foods that have NO by pwoduct & are helfy fow youw dog, but they usually cost an awm and a weg!!! So you just go for a more upscale dog food... It saves on cost, and you're dogs getting a helfy diet!!!
I also get half of a Cesar's a day, but Mommy won't buy me the ones that say "Pork, Turkey, or Rib flavor", because even dow its not in there, she doesnt wike the idea of me having the taste eeder.
Oh, and wemember whatever you tooze... make sure that you change it slowly adding a wittle bit more evewytime you give it to your baby!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!