View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 08:20 AM   #15
parker
Mz_s3ski_Kitt3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC View Post
No, I actually have the Doggie Liter Boxes by Purina.

I have three in a row. They work great, I got them b/c when they were younger they would pee right on the edge of the pad, and I was constantly cleaning up the floors. With the Boxes, they have to step into the box to pee. Now, since TJ can be a bugger and pee down the side, I still have to line the floor underneath with pee pads to catch that missed pee If only he would stop doing that, it would be 100% great!

Mine still pee alot. I think b/c they can pee when ever they want they do. Plus I home cook and they eat a lot of apples, lots of moisture and water, so they pee often. And then there are days that they don't move from the couch and only pee like once.
Well I'll have to look into that, as Parker ALWAYS pee's on the edge of the mat. And I don't home cook but he does get apples often and actually had some yesterday (oh he LOVES apples!!)so maybe I am being hyper sensitive to the situation. If you don't mind me asking, I have thought about home cooking and I know I can look it up on here but what do you do. We had chicken for dinner and gave Parker some and he gobbled it up like no other. He is so tiny that I would love for him to gain at least another pound so I have been thinking about home cooking...

Last edited by parker; 01-16-2008 at 08:22 AM.
parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!