View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 07:09 AM   #8
parker
Mz_s3ski_Kitt3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC View Post
Yeah, I went thru that stage too! He's being a boy and a puppy still.

I am thinking he has too much free room. You might need to limit his freedom, blocking off certain areas, etc.

I remember at that age, I would wash their blankets and beds and a few hours later, pee again

Start back at the basics, and PRAISE and TREAT like CRAZY for peeing on the pads.

- Also neuter as soon as you can, that will help too! TJ was suppose to be at 6 months and he was under 3lbs at the time, but he got sick and I had to wait another month, during that month he 'learned' how to lift his leg to pee...(I wish he would have stuck to the sqwat (sp?)
Yeah we are planning on getting him done next month so I know that will be much better. He totally knows what he is doing too because when he pee'd in the living room he looked at me and put his head down in shame! So I will keep up with the Praise and treats when he goes where he is supposed to. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't peeing too frequently! I find too (spoiled boy) he like a FRESH pee pee pad... gosh, I have a monster Thanks a lot
parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!