View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 05:16 AM   #3
parker
Mz_s3ski_Kitt3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by WidsMom View Post
Is he just 'boy marking'? Or is it a substantial amt. everytime? My boys, right before and right after they were neutered, got to an age where they 'played peepee'. They had a blast lifting their legs 92,000 times on any vertical surface they could find. They'd leave quarter sized puddles for the next guy to inspect and leave his token too. LOL...

You can always have it checked for issues, as well as a blood test to see how his kidneys are concentrating.

Joy
Yeah is a little bit not like a full pee, and I did catch him for his 1st time (of my knowledge) lifting his lil leg and didn't say anything to him (I thought this one and ONLY time it was cute...I never seen him lift his leg before) But yeah, I am beginning to think I am going to have his blood work done. We keep putting off him getting neutered in hopes he will get a big bigger and what not. But I could have the blood work done now just to put my mind and ease to know or not if its a UTI or not...idk...I guess thats why I posted here on YT!!
parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!