View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 05:03 AM   #1
parker
Mz_s3ski_Kitt3n

Default PeePeePeeeMANNNNnnnnn

I have a few questions. Parker has been checked up just this past week and his a healthy boy (aside from his LP) Well I have noticed that he pee's a lot I was thinking that his size (2.2lbs) had something to do with it but now I am beginning to wonder.

We woke up at 4AM-- he peed on the potty pad (GOOD BOY, and a treat)
then from that point on I have seen him "marking" 3 times since and its only 6AM. Oh, and he hasn't had a lick of water yet. Now we have been doing really well with our pee pee pads and I have been so proud of him but now getting on my hands and knees in his part of the living room I am finding these some what hard spots of where he has "marked" all around the room.

He doesn't show any discomfort when he pees, yes most of the time he licks himself but 75% of the time he is cleaned off with a baby wipe. His pee is yellow but not a brownish color or any signs of blood.

He is a happy boy and I have bought him belly bands but to be honest with you he HATES them, stops playing and freezes the second I put them on him, oh and starts to shake...I don't like seeing him this way at all so I prefer no diapers or belly bands. I am kind of at a loss as to what to do.

Blood test? Urine tests? Is this normal because of his size? (not being able to hold it as long as a bigger dog could?) Have I just been fooled to believe he is almost potty trained and he really isn't

ADMIN, this isn't really an emergency so if this needs to go in health in diet go ahead and move it! Sorry about that

Last edited by parker; 01-16-2008 at 05:05 AM. Reason: wrote to admin
parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!