View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
MommysBabyRoxy
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 019 Fight 4 Our FurBabies Rants...

I wanted to make this thread because I know a lot of us have our problems with the way our babies are treated... this is my personal problem...

I believe I should be able to take Roxy everywhere I want... If I was Paris Hilton and I came into a store or restaurant with my dog, they wouldnt think twice to tell me I couldnt bring my dog in...
Roxy is clean... VERY CLEAN!!! I go to so many restaurants and I get sick when I see kids picking their noses, snots all over their face, screaming, crying.... touching the food in stores... BLAAAAAAAH!!!
Roxy stays in her pink stroller and is completely covered and they complain while Jason is over in the vegetables putting his dirty little hands all over my future onions.
To me, this is unfair!!!!
I am not saying I hate little kids, cause I DONT! My best friend gets mad at me but its like she just doenst understand because she has 2 kids, who arent always the cleanest in the world...
Roxy is SOOO clean!!! She smells better than most children and has very good manners... Do I think everybody should be able to bring their dogs in?? No, not if theyre not well behaved or able to be kept... But I think there should be more places willing to cater to pet owners... We love our dogs like most ppl love their children... and in some cases even more.
Does anybody understand what I mean? Or am I crazy like my best friend thinks???
P.S. She's a lot better dressed than a lot of kids too... lol.
Roxy in her pink stroller when its opened in front... (she was only 7 months in this pic)
Fight 4 Our FurBabies Rants...-roxystrollersm.jpg
*~*Jenny & Roxy*~*
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!