View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 04:25 PM   #29
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

I ran out of goats milk today, the lady only brought one open can and it only lasted until noon today, and shes out of town, so I called Mickeys breeder where she had been getting the goats milk from any ways and she said well I gave her 5 cans why would she only bring you 1 can, so she told me to comeand get three more cans , so I did.

The little boy is doing great he was the weak one, The little girl we had a scare with she is a piggy when she eats and well I thought the hole in the nipple was to big because she would just down it and choke. well It came out her nose and I used a syringe to try an dget what I could. I know that can go in their lungs and can be deadly. so her next feeding she didnt want any and I started to worry. she sounds clear and im keeping an eye on her, Well this feeding she ate really good so I hope thats a good sign, I wont be using that bottle again it looks like the lady had cut the whole end off, was to much for these pups. so I tried useing one that I had for the kittens but they didnt seem to like that, so I pulled out one of Makenzies old bottles, I know the nipples big but they love it. so if it works for them it works for me.
The heating pad she brought keeps turning off, that was a pain to watch all night. didnt get much sleep.But today I found my old one and it stays on all the time unless turned off, so we will use that.
The momma dog is only 3 lbs and the father dog is only 2 lbs so they are smaller pups. But The lady shouldnt even of breed such a small female, she said shes had a few litters 4-5 pups each time and has never had a problem, I said well you got lucky then.
Yesterdays weight was
Boy 12 3/4 Girl 13 3/4
Today
Boys 13 3/8 Girl 14 3/8
so they did gain a little, but I weighed them both right after they ate on both weights. should I weigh them before they eat?
I dont know what to do on the 21 because Im going out of town with my daughter 3D 4D U/S and then to dinner and out to shop for baby furniture. and I want to go to the US and I cant ask if they will bring me all the way back and not go shopping because its a two hr drive. and I hate to call that lady to come get them dragging them in and out in the cold. ha I sound like their mine. lol but you now what I mean.

Last night after 3 yeras of sleeping with me Mickey and Minnie would not come sleep with me. I slept on the couch so I could keep and eye on the pups and keep turning the heating pad back on. and Minnie would pace back and forth, I had to get up and pick her up, and take her back to bed with me, but she refused to sleep in my arms like shes done for 3 years. she did sleep by my legs. Mickey slept in the chair then couldnt take it any more and by 8:00 am they was both with me giving me many kisses. I guess they for give me for bring the pups in. They are jealous.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!