Thread: Denise517 ????
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 12:14 PM   #8
ellie81
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENISE517 View Post
Hi guys its me. Just stopped by for a few. I'm still dealing with migranes and sinus stuff. I had bronchitis, just got done talking my second round of antibotics, and still not completely better. it makes it bad cause I have asthma too. Lexi had it, Lauryn had it, Dan had it, Now its back to Lexi. Then Lauryn had a flu bug for 3 days last week, puking and extremely dizzy, Now I've been dizzy all day today, so I hope I'm not getting it. I've basically just been going to work and going home and doing the motherly, wife stuff then to bed. lol I swear I've been sick since a little before Christmas.

Maddie is doing great..Her hair is growing back good and believe it or not....thicker than ever. (if that is possible) She is so spoiled. I was telling Jill today I don't think I could ever get another Yorkie cause she is soooo demanding of my attention. She's so lovable too and its so great cause when we aren't feeling well she is right there to cuddle up to us.

I'm sorry I've not been on much, or emailed etc or call. I've just felt so bad. I'll be back on and post new pics of Maddie as soon as I can.

She got some new stuff for Christmas and Patti made her a ton of stuff that I need to get pics and post. She did such a good job on the dress, coats, etc.

Thank you all for being concerned and remember us in your prayers. Dan got a job promotion and he's been working like crazy with a ton of hours go he hasnt been there to help me out like usual. It will all slow down soon. He's training someone to feel his job, plus doing another Supervisors job. so its just been crazy.

Missy.....we need to be planning a Party!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought we'd be able to do this again. But God surprised me and I was WRONG!!!!
so get with me on that one.

Well I'm at work and its busy here too so I've gotta go.

Love ya all. !!!!!
I'm glad to hear from you Denise! we miss you and Maddie. I hope you can get better soon so you can post regularly. Please try to post new pictures of Maddie soon, we really want to see her!!!!! Hugs!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!