View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 06:06 AM   #41
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy-licious View Post
Oh my....I am so so worried for you!! There has to be someway to reach her!!!(besides a letter) I could not imagine her being somewhere where there is no phone contact at all....what about for emergency's? ....because this is an emergency!!!! How far away is she from you? Can you drive to her or even fly? If you feel like she will may commit suicide you need get to her as soon as possible or speak with her as soon as possible OR contact a professional to speak with her!!!! Will she be alone when she gets this news? All sorts of things are rushing through my head....I feel so bad for you!!!
Please keep us posted!!! I am praying for you both right now!!!
yes, she will be alone when she gets the news. I am contacting counselors where she is to have them watch her and be with her if possible. This is really the only way I can get in contact with her other than a letter. I can try to fly down there but I won't be allowed to see her until the weekend. But if I can get in touch with a pastor or counselor there, they would be able to see her right away. I am going to be working on that today.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!